South Australia Local Services
South Australia ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the South Australia site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
South Australia Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in South Australia When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
South Australia Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for South Australia Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
South Australia ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for South Australia and a Place to Meet
The sa.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about South Australia
South Australia is a state in Australia that is located in the southern-central region of the country. Here are some interesting facts about this unique state:
1. Adelaide, the capital city, is known as the "City of Churches" due to the numerous churches built in the colonial era.
2. South Australia is the only state in Australia that was founded as a free colony, meaning it was not established as a penal colony.
3. The state is known for producing some of the best wine in Australia, particularly red wine from the Barossa Valley and Shiraz from the McLaren Vale region.
4. South Australia is home to the largest and most accessible underground city in Australia. Coober Pedy is an opal mining town where many of the residents live in underground homes to escape the extreme desert heat.
5. The Murray River, which runs along the border of South Australia and Victoria, is the third-longest navigable river in the world and is a popular spot for recreational activities such as water skiing and boating.
6. South Australia is also home to the world's largest rock, Uluru (also known as Ayers Rock), which is located in Australia's Northern Territory but is a popular tourist attraction for visitors to South Australia.
7. The state's coastline is home to some of the most stunning beaches in the world, including the famous Kangaroo Island and the pristine Coorong National Park.
8. South Australia is also home to some unique wildlife, including the kangaroo island dunnart, a small marsupial that is only found on Kangaroo Island.
9. Interestingly, South Australia uses a different time zone than the rest of the country, which means it is half an hour behind the Eastern states during daylight savings.
10. Finally, South Australia prides itself on being a sustainable state, with over 50% of its electricity generated from renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power.