South Australia Entertainment Directory
Be the first to advertise in South Australia Entertainment Directory!
We are developing sa.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in South Australia for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the entertainment in South Australia?
South Australia Entertainment
South Australia is a state that has become increasingly popular as more people continue discovering the entertaining and leisure options that the region has to offer. Whether you like the thrill of adventure or the relaxation of cinemas and theatres, South Australia has something for you.
Tours and Adventure
Tours and adventures are a great way to explore the beauty of South Australia. Some of the most popular options include:
1. Kangaroo Island- Kangaroo Island is a must-visit destination for nature lovers. Here, you will have a chance to see the cute and cuddly Kangaroos in their natural habitat. The island is also home to natural parks, secluded beaches, other wildlife and there are also adventure activities like a quad bike tour, sandboarding, and kayaking.
2. Barossa Valley- The Barossa Valley is a famous wine-growing region that is well known by food and wine enthusiasts. Wine tasting activities and a food tour will give you a perfect experience of the Barossa Valley. There are several wineries that provide wine tours and tasting experiences here.
3. Adelaide Hills- If you want to experience the true beauty of South Australia, Adelaide Hills is the place to be. There are several activities to indulge in like a hot air balloon ride, hiking, and wildlife watching. The place is a perfect location for those who love nature and adventure.
Cinema and Theatre
If you are looking for a break from hiking and adventurous activities, the state of South Australia also has several options for movies and live theatre productions.
1. Adelaide Fringe Festival- This is the largest arts festival in the Southern Hemisphere and holds a month-long program every year. The festival features different performances in several theatres and outdoor entertainment venues that showcase comedy, circus, music, theatre, and cabaret shows.
2. Adelaide Festival Centre- This live theatre provides a variety of musical and dance performances throughout the year. The theatre has four venues, Adelaide Festival Theatre, Dunstan Playhouse, Space Theatre, and a new venue called the Quartet Bar.
3. Wallis Cinema- Wallis Cinema offers movie lovers state-of-the-art cinema entertainment. The cinema has comfortable seating, including reclining seats and state-of-art 3D screens. It is located in several locations including Mt Barker and Noarlunga.
4. Palace Nova Cinema- Palace Nova Cinema is another great option for movie enthusiasts in South Australia. This cinema provides a modern atmosphere with four cinemas playing the latest titles.
the state of South Australia has a wide range of leisure and entertainment options for everyone. Whether you are an adventure-seeker or enjoy a night out in a theatre or cinema, there is an activity to suit your preference. With varying locations, you can plan an itinerary to explore these different places at your own pace. So next time you visit South Australia, be sure to explore the different leisure and entertainment options available.
South Australia Entertainment Articles